Sunday, January 13, 2008

Host Family

I just got my host family! I haven't actually gotten the official word from AFS yet, but the other day I got an e-mail from my host sister. Her name is Victoria and she's 15, and I'll also have a 12 year old brother named Martin. I'm really excited because I'm an only child. My father is an accountant and they also have a dog and a few birds. My school is called Don Bosco and I think it's Catholic which means...uniforms! That is probably a good thing, at the very least I won't show up for the first day of school wearing something really weird. The town, or should I say city, is the biggest in Patagonia, with about 350,000 people. Thank god. The city is called Neuquén, the capital of the province of the same name.

3 comments:

Alyssa Silver said...

you have no idea how jelious of you i am right now!

I want my host family SOOOOO bad!!!

Ellen said...

Oh. My. God. I am SO jealous you got a host family!! I literally can not wait any longer to get mine!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for uniforms!
They'll probably be really hideous, too.
But yes, I second them.
INSANELY jealous.
BEYOND jealous.
And hold up, you were accepted into the program and got a host family on the same day?