Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Flight Information

So today we finally confirmed my flight to Miami with STA. I'll have a three hour lay-over in Atlanta, and then when I land in Miami I'll have two hours to get to the Embassy Suites for our Pre-Departure Orientation. I also foun out from my mom that there was a mix up at UPS and they sent us the wrong document for my visa. We were supposed to get my criminal record (haha or lack-there-of) stamped with an apostille, but instead they sent us some receipt from and Egyptian Bank. That's the last document I need before we send everything in to the Argentine Embassy so they can give me a visa. This whole visa thing is more complicated than I was anticipating......

Delta Airlines. Flight: DL4797. Class: Coach. Seats: Confirmed
1.
Depart: State College at 7:20AM
Arrive: Atlanta Hartsfield Intl Apt 13-Feb-08 at 9:16AM
Wednesday
13-Feb-08
Air Delta Airlines. Flight: DL1099. Class: Coach. Seats: Confirmed
1.
Depart: Atlanta Hartsfield Intl Apt at 12:10PM
Arrive: Miami International Apt 13-Feb-08 at 1:58PM




Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Only 28 more days until I'm in Buenos Airesssss!




1 comment: